Cruise Line Vendor
- We implemented the FreightOptics small parcel audit and, after loading the historic data files, discovered issues in regards to duplicate billings and other incorrectly-applied accessorial fees which resulted in refunds to our client.
- We managed the small parcel bid process for this $26M+ shipper that was using both of the national carriers. The client implemented our recommended solution and achieved 26% savings in doing so.
- We implemented the FreightOptics audit and allocation services on the heavyweight domestic shipments being handled by a freight forwarder. We identified numerous errors that resulted in a refund of over $35K.
- We managed the domestic heavyweight ground bid project that resulted in 15% savings from this $5M budget that directly impacted the bottom line.
- We managed the International Air Import & Export bid project and helped our client achieve double-digit savings on this $4.5M segment of business.
- Small Parcel, LTL and International Post Audit & Cost Allocations Coding services have stopped additional profits from leaking out of the supply chain and automated our client’s allocation of transportation expenses.