DUTY DRAWBACK SERVICES
RECOVER DUTIES PAYMENTS
A duty drawback is a type of refund on duties previously paid to the U.S. Customs department. Each year, over $2 billion in available duty drawback recoveries are never claimed.
Types of imported duty-paid goods for which drawback may be claimed at export:
- Goods that have not been used in the U.S.
- Goods that have been used in the U.S. to manufacture other merchandise
- Damaged or unacceptable goods
- Fuel used on flights between the U.S. and points outside
- Goods exported to Canada or Mexico
Reach out to us to find out if your company can take advantage of our duty drawback services, and get an estimate of the refund you may be eligible to receive.